anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Digital preorders

Hello, Besides being unethical can someone explain why this wouldnt work. So you pre-order a game thats digital for the PS4. They say they will charge the CC on the day of release, BUT because you preordered a special edition you get the game (lets say)3 days early what stopping you from getting the code and then cancelling before the live date? Do special order games with advanced playing dates get charged on the day you can play and not the day the game goes live? Im assuming they had a smart enough system that can tell them ok we sold X amount that need to be charged this day, and Y amount on this day, am i right? Has anyone tried this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...