anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

[Discussion] If your game costs $60 it should not charge for cosmetics or micro transactions

It just seems like lately this generation of consoles is following the Mobile gaming process of making the game a grind and charging for loot boxes or cosmetics or even game changing content. No matter the company, We've seen it all the way from Naughty Dog (The Last of Us is great but the mp dlc is bs) to Bungie. What do you guys think it would take to end this trend? And I understand the "oh it's just cosmetics" but honestly idc, if I pay 60 for your game and I'm paying for a subscription to even play online I don't think paying for colors or currency should exist. Personally I think if they have these in them the game shouldn't be dropping at 60 but 45 or 30....

Idk I'm over every single game having me grind for a cosmetic or a new currency in it, these used to be cheat codes. What do u guys think? Will this trend die ever? I myself stopped buying games with all this bs

Edit: after this discussion I understand that games cost more and aren't making as much so another question

Would you rather pay more than 60 for a complete game

Or 60 and the rest later

Me personally I'd be fine paying 80 or more if it meant an actual finished product with no bs loot boxes



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...