anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Do all PS4 pro's have the resolution issue?

So I've been reading around, checking on stuff while waiting for my PS4 pro to come in (I pre-ordered the destiny 2 limited edition from GameStop), and I've seen some people talking about display issues when using a 4k display. They describe their issue as the screen going black, and then coming back on in 1080p quality level, despite their display being capable of the higher level. I've read from some other people that it's been a problem since the pro's release, but you would think that if it were a really widespread problem, Sony might've fixed it by now. Is this actually a universal issue? Or is this something that happens to only a small percentage of consoles? I'm really curious about this, especially since I still have time to cancel my pre-order, if it truly is universal



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...