anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Do Bluetooth Speakers work on PS4?

Hey I recently purchased an LG monitor (23MP68VQ) and set it up with my PS4 and (idiotically) didn't realise that the monitor I purchased doesn't have any speakers, so I'm now playing games without sound which isn't ideal.

So my plan of action was to purchase maybe a Bluetooth speaker and connect it to the ps4 if possible so the sound come out of the speaker, is this possible? (I know I can put headphones into my controller, but I also want to watch media like netflix and don't want to be wearing headphones all the time) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...