anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

DS4 only working in PS menu but not in games

Yes, I am aware that there are several other threads on this matter, but I feel like I need a more specific solution. Last week I've tried disassembling my DS4 and cleaning the contacts for the face buttons, which indeed were quite dirty, and even a few wood chips were found within my controller. So I clean it and start up Yakuza 0. It starts working for like 2 minutes, so I gave myself a pat on the back and headed to the kitchen for some juice now that I can continue playing my games. I pick up the controller, and the DS4 decides it doesn't want to work in game again. My preorder of Kiwami just came in the mail, so I tried disassembling and cleaning once more. No luck. Any other suggestions before I look in the secondhand market for DS4s?

P.S. Another detail I thought I might add is that the light bar no longer lights up when in use. Don't know if that helps or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...