anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Dualshock 4 controller not charging and not turning on.

Hi, my ps4 controller has decided it doesnt want to turn on or work anymore.

I trust strangers on Reddit significantly more than strangers on YouTube or even actual friends on Facebook so Im just looking for some advice.

Ive tried different usb ports, different charging cables and also sticking a pin into the reset port at the back but still nothing. Is there anything I could have missed?

TLDR; controller broke. Dont wanna buy a new one if it can be fixed easily.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...