anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

External hard drive issues please help!

I bought a seagate backup plus 2TB external hard drive months ago. Plugged it in and reformatted following the directions I found online settings reformat blah blah super easy and I was downloading content to it and playing games off the external with no issues. Wake up today after buying Destiny 2 downloading it on to my seagate and ready to play but my external isn't being recognized. All games on external all showing the ! Next to them. Tried unplugging seagate turning off PS4 pro and turning on re connecting and I get nothing. Went to USB in settings and says nothing is connected.. light is on seagate and I can feel/hear the discs spinning inside.

I do leave the seagate plugged in at all times but make sure to close all apps before turning on PS4 with the seagate connected. Perhaps this is not the best thing to do but I've been doing it this way for months with zero issues.

Looking for some direction on this.. thank you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...