anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Final fantasy 9 cheats are way too easy to activate accidentally and kill the immersion.

Ever get a knock on the door or a phone call, you pause your game,put the controller down on the sofa and accidentally activate a cheat? Me neither until final fantasy 9 on ps4. It's happened a couple of times now and totally kills the immersion. Having L and R buttons activate cheats on the pause menu is such bad design considering how sensitive those buttons are. Loving the game but really want this interface issue patched. Anyone else see this as a problem?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...