anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Fortnite: Battle Royale is about to blow up on Tuesday... This game rocks.

I highly recommend you guys check out this game when it becomes free on Tuesday...

The tl;dr of this game is... It's similar to PUBG. Giant bus flies over a huge island, 100 players are in the bus. Everyone ejects and spreads out across the map. You start with basically nothing and find weapons / materials along the way. Last man standing wins. The map boundaries become smaller as time goes on.

It's a dynamic experience. I've only played about 20 matches, but I find myself in different, tense situations every time. Definitely check this game out. Not only is it an experience we haven't really got to dive into on consoles, but it will be FREE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...