anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Gundam Versus Open Beta is available to play

Just posting cuz I haven't seen anyone else do it but it's been up since yesterday night (Australia).

I'm sure someone can do better but the general gist of the game is it's an arcade style 3d brawler that involves mechs from the Gundam franchise. Idk why but they don't have a tutorial so I recommend looking up some videos on how to move on YouTube cuz otherwise you'll be a sitting duck.

Some context for the game, the G Vs series is suuuuper popular in Arcades in Japan, so much so that Bandai Namco want to legitimise the series into an Esport not only in Japan but also in the West. It is also the first Gundam game to be released in the West for a long time.

I'm hoping someone can post an explanation on all the mechanics since I've only played the Gundam game on vita so I'm not sure on alot of the mechanics drawn from the arcade version.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...