anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

Has anyone experienced this with their DS4?

Sometimes my DS4 would suddenly lose connection to the PS4 (Phat) and even when I press the PS button, it wouldn't reconnect. The light bar would just constantly blink and then nothing. This happens randomly in both wired and wireless scenarios. So then I would be stuck with having to turn off my PS4 by holding the power button on the console. Only then would it detect my DS4 again when I press the PS button to turn it on.

Not sure if the problem is with my PS4 or with the DS4 - my other DS4 isn't working anymore so I can't test it. And this happens probably once every 2 weeks or so.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...