anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Have you ever taken off work to play a game at launch?

I am a teacher, well a sub teacher for my local school district. I work EVERY weekday, unless I am notified before hand, which is rare. I was in college when D1 came out and skipped class to play it. Now with D2 around the corner, the Deluxe Edition pre-loaded on my PS4. I am soo tempted to call in sick and play the game at midnight and spend the day playing it. Ill only get around an hour or so to try it that day because I get home at 3 and work another part time job at Gamestop at 6.

I KNOW if I did skip I would hate myself and feel regret because I need $$, but DAMN. I really wont get to get my fix until Thursday night...

How many, if any, of you are skipping work/ school to play or have in the past? Think my soul can bare 1 day off?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...