anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

Having issues with a PS4

So I just purchased a used PS4 off of the app Let go, and was only told it needed an update so I take it home and set it all up and I received a pop up saying "PS4 cannot power on" so after doing research and calling PlayStation support. I had to reinstall the current update through a USB and do a whole bunch of bullshit, but no matter how times I re-intialize the the system or restore it's database through safe mode, I can't get it to work. I've have installed the update multiple times and every time the system resets it just says the same thing. I've asked the person ive got it from for a refund, but I haven't heard back from them yet(due to them being at work) and they haven't blocked me yet, if I cant return it, is there anything else I can do to try and get it to work?

Note: As soon as it turns on it goes to that error, there's no intial start up with the blue screen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...