anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

HD, FHD, or UHD TV for my PS4 Pro?

Hi guys here's the deal, I have an old FHD TV and I wanna buy a new one. I'm planning to downgrade to an HD TV, why? Well here are some points I considered:

  • I have a poor eyesight and I wear an eyeglasses almost all the time.
  • I personally don't notice any difference with an HD and FHD picture especially when I'm sitting from across the room.
  • I'm not fond of 4K resolutions especially in watching movies because it takes up more disk space (I pirate movies. Sorry producers)
  • I preffer more fps than larger resolution. (I believe PS4 Pro has this option on lower resolution screens, no?)
  • lower resolution = smoother gameplay and less power consumption, right?

So there, am I choosing right? Any inputs would be appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...