anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Help - constantly having to renew license after transferring to a PS4 Pro

Hi all, my boyfriend is having some issues, he’s recently bought a PS4 Pro. He transferred all the data from his old PS4 to the Pro, set the Pro as his primary console but every time he turns the Pro on, there’s always a lock symbol on the games and he has to go into the settings to renew the license.

We’ve tried Googling for a solution but can’t seem to find the answer as to why he would have to renew the licenses every time he turns the Pro on. Has this happened to anyone else and how did you solve it/does anyone have any ideas of what to do to try and fix it?

Thank you in advance!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...