anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

[Help!] Minecraft survival world PS4 Cloud save downloaded, comes up blank!

To make a long story short I started a survival world with a buddy on PS4 and we spent more than a month building a nice base and had everything set up for our journey to the end. I had the bright idea, since it was saved on his account, that I would go onto the world under his account and we can simply download the changes from the cloud... well, when he downloaded my changes it wiped everything... except where we were standing. So there is some data there, but all of our work is gone.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I would rather not start a new world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...