anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

Help with troubleshooting a DS4

I recently replaced the button control circuit film pad ribbon thing (also, what is the actual term for this piece?) and everything was working fine until now the R2 button won’t register. I tried swapping the rubber pad from the L2 to see if that was the problem but it still won’t work. L2 works fine. Did I just get a bad part or is there some sort of fix for this? I appreciate any insight. Thanks.

Edit: I just put the controller back together and now the R2 registers whenever I swing the camera around with the right analog stick. Whattheactualfuck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...