anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Homecinema and party/game chat

Hi guys. Question here i always used to game with high end ‘game’ headphones. Now im gonna get a homecinema set next monday. And want to enjoy while playing games. Thing is if i use the cheap ass earpiece that came with the ps4 everbody in party or game chat will be bothered by hc/tv sound. If i use my headset with all its bells and whistles they wont hear anything or if so only a little. But then again i will hear everything muffled because of the headphones.

Now what im looking for is (preferably) earbuds with a good noise cancelling microphone or an mono headset something like the default x360 headset. I have been looking all over the internet cant really find anything for this issue specifacly. I do find earbuds but then i still dont now how they will perform in this kind of set up. So i hope someone in here is gaming the same way and has the ideal solution.

I also have seen the condensor mics some streamers use but then i will hear everyone trough the hc speakers which i dont like and then i would have to set it up in the living room and the wife and kid wont be happy then lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...