anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Horizon Zero Dawn v.s Destiny 2 v.s Xcom 2

I am looking for a game to sink some time in to and I’ve narrowed it down to these three. I plan to really only play during my free time from school, but want something I can explore for a while. I love big open world games like The Witcher 3, Zelda Breath of the Wild, and pretty much anything I can get lost in. I also like games like WoW where I build my character up over an extended period of time. I’m interested in Xcom too since I like the Civ games as well. Anyone want to throw their input in on what they’ve enjoyed?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...