anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

How do I fix my broken HDMI port in my PS4?

Title. Up until a few days ago the HDMI in my PS4 was working splendidly, but now whenever I want to use it, I have to wiggle both the cord and the PS4 to just the right spot for it to work. I know it's the port as I've tested with 3 HDMI cables now, mine, my brothers, and a friends, so it isn't the cable, nor is it the monitor for my PC.

Has anyone encountered this issue before, and if so, if you managed to fix it, could you provide me with an answer? I apologize if this is a rookie question or whatever, I'm not so good with the internal hardware and don't want to go poking around with stuff that I don't know what does.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...