anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

I am trying to upgrade my setup for 4K HDR but am overwhelmed by all the TV choices and technicial aspects, was wondering if any great people on this subreddit could help?

Basically im looking for a 4k HDR tv that works great with PS4 and very soon PS4 Pro, I think I am able to get HDR benefits from my standard ps4 immediately and then see 4K once I get my pro?

I have a limited budget when looking for a TV, around £500~ give or take.

The LG 43UJ635V caught my eye but I was reading that LG had some initial problems with the pro, is this resolved?

Are there any other TVs that you guys recommend?

Thanks so much for the help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...