anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

I fear starting bloodborne

I always wanted to try bloodborne but had no ps4 until last month. Until now I have beaten Uncharted Games and Batman Arkham Knight. Even in these games i rage when i die more than 7 times at the same location or due to missing save points. From what i have read bloodborne would destroy me with this attitude.

Point is: i fucking love Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, mgs vengence, vanquish and hack n slay with epic boss fights in general. I rage there too when i dont best the boss in 15min but these are my all time favorites.

Cant i play bb in very easy and just enjoy the story? Should i just play shadow of mordor and skip soul games? :D

Help me!

Thx



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...