anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

I forgot my PS4 controller but I still want to play...

I am on my way to visit a friend and I took my PS4 with me. Unfortunately I managed to forget my controller at home and turning back is no option. I am going to be gone for a couple of days and stores here will close for a long weekend + bank holiday. Basically, I must know if I need to buy a controller RIGHT NOW or if there is another way to control my PS4.

Cause I also got my Vita with me. My PS4 and my Vita have been connected previously and both machines are familiar with the WiFi at my friends home. Can I just start PS4 Link on my Vita and be able to remote control it and everything? Or is there a step somewhere that absolutely requires a controller. Or is there anything else, like a USB keyboard, I could use to take temporary control until I get my Vita/PS4 connected?

I've also got my Laptop with me and I've done Remote Play via PC before, too.

Anyway, since I am going to be arriving quite late I don't have time to get to my friend's house, set everything up and try a couple of things since stores close quite early in my country. So yeah... should I go and buy a controller or is there a surefire way to get my console and Vita to speak to each other so I still get to play without a controller?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...