anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

I think my disc drive died. Options?

I woke my PS4 up from rest only to hear grinding noises from the disc drive. The disc in there wouldn't eject. I managed to get the disc out via the manual eject screw, but when I tried to use it again the disc failed to read and subsequently became stuck again.

It's a CUH-1000/CUH-1110 model. It's not the newest iteration of the PS4, but at the same time it isn't the oldest either. I'm pretty disappointed. I would have figured a hardware issue such a this wouldn't exist in a second/third variation of the hardware. Maybe I just have bad luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...