anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 28, 2017

I want to buy a Ps4 at the end of next month and I have some questions.

Hey, english isn't my first language, I'm sorry for any errors.

I'm kind of tired to constantly invest into a new PC or upgrading it. It just sucks too much money and I feel unlucky with my PC anyway. Since years I have a hardware failure every 1-2 years and I'm sick of it. I couldnt play anything this Februrary because my HDD and Ram failed. All I could do was sit on my couch and play stupid phone games. So instead of actually buying a proper PC for 800€+ I thought to buy a console, the Ps4, cause my best friend bought one recently and it seems to be a pretty cool console. I had a Ps3 like 10 years ago on my parents house and games like Nfs Shift,Fifa or Gta4 were amazing fun. I want the old game feeling back, where I do not constantly alt+tab out of my games and check messages in chats or whatever because it already turned into a habit and I cant stop it. It always "throws" me out of the game.

Anyway this was kind of a prolog, just to put my situation out there. On to the questions.

  1. I do only have a 24'' Acer LCD Monitor, I might plan on buying a proper Monitor or TV in the future, but I do not mind to play on my PC chair and basically just sit on the average Pc-gaming range so to say. Am I in a disadvantage with my LCD Monitor compared to a TV?

  2. I dont remember what frames Gta 4 had, but I remember it looked smooth as butter, just as the other games I played on ps3. Do 30 Fps games on console look better than when I play with 30 Fps on PC? (maybe due to dvi-d?) because Gta 5 looks horribly laggy on 30 frames on my pc (yes it skips from like 25-60 frames, depending on the situation. And I get quite some stuttery-ness every now and then. But it never looks any smooth in the 30 Fps region, so I'm kind of scared that I might be too spoiled cause of PC gaming. But when I'm watching older hardcore PC players play Gta online on Ps4 they never complain about Gta5's performance on the console.

  3. I plan on getting the 1tb version, cause I feel like getting quite a bunch of games. I already have at least 10 games in mind that I totally want to play. (Horizon:Zero Dawn, MGS, RDR 2, Gta 5, Paladins, Overwatch,Warframe and plenty of others with my best friend) Will I be fine with the 1tb version? I mean it's the only option anyway since there is no 2+ tb version, but I could apperantly get an external HDD. Do any of you use these? Do they not actually slow the game down? I remember back in the day when I had a old HDD I never installed anything on it from my PC cause of thinking it would be performing worse.

  4. Can you recommend any games that I can play together with my friend especially ? Does not matter if they're couch co-op (splitscreen) or online co-op games. We like all genres pretty much.

  5. Can I run and play on the ps4 all day? I might play games on it for like 4-5 hours and then watch netflix while eating or whatever and play for another 4-5 hours. Is the console fine with this? I'm really out of the loop with the current generation.

  6. Does HDMI support 120/144 Hz screens? I couldnt really find anything, but I wanted to buy a 120+ Hz screen for my PC in the future and I'm wondering if Hdmi supports this feature.

Thanks for taking your time, much appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...