anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

I want to pre-order a certain game's Limited Edition version but none of my country's store stock it

Nights Of Azure 2 is having a LE version but it's up on the NIS America store. I live in Asia and there's no news, if any, that the LE version would be available for pre-order here. Let's say I snag the pre-order off the NIS America store, the game would be in NA's region right? Would I have any additional issues in regards to how the game would function, such as claiming certain DLCs that come with the LE version, things like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...