anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

If you only want a ps4 for a month (super dork here)

Hi all, I am a huge dork and not ashamed to admit it, haven't gamed for a while.

My wife is going out of town for a month, she does this once a year. When she's not around I get painfully bored. When she's here, i don't have this issue and don't really play games at all except on my phone sometimes.

I am contemplating getting a refurb PS4 so I can play a few games while she's gone, but not sure its worth the price if I'm only going to play for 1 month. I have never had a PS4 and really want to play newest Resident Evil & Metal Gear Solid, also the Last Guardian and maybe Ico/Shadow of the Colossus. I have a MAC so can't get any games on there.

I wish there was a way I could borrow someone's ps4 for a month but none of my friends play games.

I know this thread is dumb, once you answer my idiocy I will delete the post, I just have been googling and see no answers, curious if experts here can give me their thoughts on what I should do. Is the value of a PS4 is such that I should just buy it? If I buy it now and trade it in a month later will I recoup any investment?

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...