anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Is anyone else getting a stupid amount of random group messages through PSN?

Hi all. I had the PS app on my phone, and about two weeks ago the notification tone kept going off like crazy. Couldn't check it fully at the time, but fired up my PS4 when I got home and saw that I'd been added to some random "GTA Nazi" group by people I don't know.

Left the group and reported it. Next day, I get about 10 notifications in 30 seconds. I was added to another shitty group on psn that was going crazy with messages.

Before these incidents, I was getting more and more messages from random single users too. To me they seemed like bots or something, but I can't be sure.

This only started happening in the last month or so. Anyone else?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...