anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Is "Auto update/download" working as intended?

On the Sony website it says "Game updates (patches) and system software updates are automatically downloaded and installed.".

I keep having to launch my games for them to tell me that they need to update. Isn't that what an auto update feature (that I'm paying for through ps+) is there for?

Everything is ticked in my system settings, as per Sony's "how to".

I don't get it. Went to bed last night playing a game (bf1), put my console in rest mode, and today I try to launch the game and it tells me it needs to update.

I'm puzzled.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...