anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Is v1 controller better than v2 in term of quality?

Ok guys its stupid but serious question about controller v2 vs v1 , ive purchased ps4 pro 7months ago but month ago started having issues with my controller its about l3 moving issues I googled a lot about it and purchased a 3d joysticks anyway its has l2 auto walk when you press it and it appears its common in v2 and lots of who have v1 since launch don't have these issues , so I'm pissed and want to buy new one so any suggestion what should I buy is it bad luck on my side ? Anyone has v2 and no problems?

Thanks in advance :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...