anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Just canceled my xbox one x preorder and bought a ps4 pro instead

Somebody console me. I'm feeling a little empty inside. I've pre-ordered or stood in line for every xbox console release since the original. But the lack of exclusives this gen has gotten the best of me. I just can't do it any longer. I can play all the 3rd party games on my pc. I want to play games like uncharted, last of us, days gone, gran turismo, etc. I can't wait but I also can't help but feel slightly empty. I'm sure every ex xbox gamer has gone through the same thing.

With my ps4 pro, i ordered uncharted lost legacy. What other exclusives should I grab that are must haves?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...