anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Just a question about smudge-like marks on a brand new disc

So I just bought a brand new copy of Digimon World: Next Order, and I've noticed that there is two almost water-like smudge marks on the inner ring on the back (on opposite sides). A microfiber cloth was not able to remove them. Are these smears a sign of defectiveness or is it something benign that can occur during the manufacturing process? At the moment, I do not have a ps4, so I can't test it out just yet. I'm just really paranoid and impatient. If the disc is going to be defective, I'd rather try to return it now. If anyone has anyone has an idea about this, please let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...