anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

Looking for gamers to play FPS/TPS with

I have a long history of both competitive and causal gaming. I ran a platoon in a huge clan in clan battles, and also ran my own clan for some time. I am looking to find some players that are the opposite of that. I am looking to find some mature adults that play from time to time for fun. I have 2 little kids so swearing is scarce and i just want to game with some people who are like minded. I play BF1, BF4, Star Wars Battlefront and soon to be Battlefront 2 and Titanfall 2. open to anything but really enjoy the battlefield scene. If you at all interested let me know. I game almost every night around 8:30pm for varying amounts of time. Would just be nice to join people here and there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...