anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

Maybe we need a different controller for PS5?

I think the regular controller design is outdated. Sticks don't allow for the precision control that we all want.

So instead of having 2 sticks, the controller would have 2 track balls. It would make aiming with the right stick much more enjoyable.

I know for movement, having to keep rotating the left trackball would be a nightmare but how about (and i dont know if this is possible) a spring where you would start in the middle, roll to the edge and keep it there to keep moving in that direction and if you release it, a spring would pop the trackball to the inital position.

For FPS games this would work wonders but for other games, maybe you wouldnt want the spring on, so it would be up to the developers to activate the spring for their games.

I think this would be a nice step in gaming evolution.

What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...