anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

Mayweather/ McGregor fight - refunds?

Hey all,

I ordered the big fight last weekend through PS store. Throughout the entire fight from the moment that I logged in, the screen kept going black forcing me to exit the app and restart. This happened literally dozens of times throughout the fight.

I called PS support and was told that there are no refunds. I'm curious if anyone else encountered this issue and if any refunds were given. I have read that for previous events people claim they were issued refunds due to an identical issue.

I have a wired connection to my PS4 and otherwise had no internet issue on PlayStation or other devices.

Just curious if anyone else encountered this and/ or received a refund.

Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...