anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

More horror games!

Please! Konami had me all excited for Silent Hills then we all know what happened with that :(

RE7 was nice

Looking forward to EvW2

I grew up playing RE1 and Silent Hill 1 through til today and I have to say the quality of horror has fallen off. It seems to be jump scares and only jump scares. Not saying those can't be done right P.T. scared the crap outta me.

I guess what I'm saying is, someone needs to get Konami to release their property Silent Hill and let's keep this amazing franchise going! They are the best horror games ever IMO! Maybe a HD remake of 1&4?

Or let's get more The Suffering! Maybe a remake of both?

Even a remake of the Onimusha games would be groovy.

Just give me HORROR!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...