anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

My optical port is dead (there is no red light in it and it doesn't work), and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any possible fix?

I can't find anything on it. I suppose a replacement would be needed, and tomorrow I'll talk to PlayStation about it. Basically, I have an Astro A40 headset that stopped working maybe 3 years ago, and 1 year after that they sent me a new headset, but still it didn't work properly. Ever since then I have just ignored it, but now my friend got an Astro headset, and it reminded me I need to get mine sorted out.

Any help would be appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...