anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

My PS4 aren't running games smoothly, most of them feels very choppy..

It might just be that I'm really just having a hard time adapting from PC gaming to console gaming, and that it feels much smoother on PC generally or something, but from my past experiences like 2-3 years ago, it really didn't feel that laggy back then as it does now, when I used to play on my Xbox 360. I have some games I wanna buy, Destiny 2 and Fallout 4 for instance, but there is really no point yet if my Ps4 can't run any games without feeling very choppy. The only game that runs fine is Black Ops 3, but I guess it's to be expected. Anything else like Skyrim, GTA V or smth feels quite laggy and unplayable imo. So what could the problem be? Thought of having professionals repair it or something, but maybe it can be fixed at home.

Edit: Could it possibly be that I've barely touched my ps4? Had it for like 1.5 years, and it is really not used very often, only for netflix or hbo and sometimes it's just left in the dust. I can't tell, because I've only played Black Ops 3 at the start, a game that's never felt laggy on my ps4. It was much later on that I bought more graphic intensive games.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...