anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

My PSN account got hacked. How do I start over with a new one?

The title is a bit wonky.

Ive had my PSN account, paid and all that, on my Ps4 for many years now. This past February I received an email in my gmail account stating my PSN account information has changed. I tried to recover it, but everything was changed. I called Sony and they were literally NO help.

So, fuck it.

Destiny 2 is out and I want to play it. Im willing to make a new name and pay the $50 for the year of PSN time.

Whats the best way to go about this? When I turn on my PS4 it still says my old PSN name. So is there a way to just start everything from scratch and can I purchase the PSN time on the PSN store? And can I use my gmail account as before or do I need a new email now too?

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...