anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

My psn has been acting weird

Sorry if my grammar is bad

For about a month or so my psn has been acting weird. I don't show up on peoples friends list anymore, my status says that I am online but I never show up online for anyone anymore, The number of friends online is always incorrect for me and the number only goes down never up and the notification for "when friends go online" doesn't work anymore.

I did try rebuilding the database on my other ps4 but that didn't work. I recently upgraded to a ps4 pro and nothing has changed. My ps4 pro did do a initialization and that changed nothing

Last year my account was banned because I had a inappropriate name, psn allowed me to change my name but now that name shows up on my peoples friends list instead of my current psn name.

I don't think that I have been hacked because I do have 2step verification on

I contacted psn via live chat but that didn't help much chat



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...