anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir is amazing!

I was pretty unaware of this gem, thinking it's just another so-so game. Until I checked Metacritic and Wiki, and realized it is a remake of a PS2, and holds a great score by critics.

I was in the state of "What do I do with my life" after Persona 5. I was hungry for a game I can dive in for the last couple of months. And I think I found it. Wow - such a beautiful and stylish game, with satisfying combat. The music is very good, too. I can't say much for the story as I haven't finished, but the voice acting and writing have been great so far.

The game is currently 70% in EU store - the best deal it has been, so don't miss it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...