anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

PEGI disk inside an NA case?

Trying to figure out what's going on here. Just purchased Horizon Zero Dawn from Amazon and it was brand new but from a secondary seller. The game was shrinkwrapped but didn't have the sealed sticker where you open the case (does PS4 have these? I can't remember). Inside the case was a PEGI version of the game.

Does anyone know wtf happened here? The game case clearly is NA and says T for teen. The disk doesn't look used and seems to work in the PS4. Should I raise a stink for being sold a used game or was this a manufacturing defect?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...