anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

"Playstation network currently undergoing maintainence" error massage

I have this error massage for a while now (ws-37432-9)and I cant connect to anything because of it, when I test the internet connection everthing is fine except the psn network connection one that says "failed". I tried restarting mutiple times reentered my internet connection, even changed my MTU to 1473 (saw it on a video while looking for a solution). Also got into safe mode and back. I really have no Idea what else should I do. Would really appreciate an answer. It really sucka not being able to connect to psn.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...