anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

Problems with Nacon Revolution controller

Hey guys,

I just bought a new controller yesterday for PS4, my other one's getting a little old and beaten up so I thought I'd get a new one and keep the old one as a spare.

I've been trying to use it since then and I've run into a read a major problem with the controller. First off when programming macros, for some reason each macro HAS to start with an R3. I can add other buttons and change them, but the first can't be changed from R3.

R3 has another problem in actual gaming too. For some reason it doesn't register as a button push while I'm playing, I've got to change controller for R3 or set R3 as one of the macro buttons - I don't really use the macros but that'd leave me with one less if I ever did use them.

I've also tried to log in to 2 games using the controller, but for each one once I've gotten to the splash (I'm allowed to use it to pick a game), I have to use another controller to sign in then switch back to the Nacon.

Are these common problems, can I fix them myself - or should I take it back to the store?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...