anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Project Session is looking like the successor to EA's Skate series

Unfortunately it appears that EA doesn't give a **** about the Skate series. The good news is that there's a game called Project Session that looks like it could be the next solid skateboarding game if it goes well with them- http://ift.tt/2vWBkBn

I've been following this series for the past year or two and it's been fun watching it evolve. I thought I'd also give it a shout out here cause I'm not sure how well known this game is yet. I think for anyone that dug the EA Skate series, this could be the next big thing. And maybe even better considering their involvement with the gaming community. I think this is looking good so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...