anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

PS4 controller unresponsive, any ideas?

Hello! Long story short, I have the 20th anniversary dualshock 4 controller, the ps1 looking one, and I love(d) it. But for some reason, it's not responsive.

For example, if I'm on the main menu and press left a few times on the left joystick and then down, it only registers MAYBE one of those inputs. It does the same in games. My other controllers work perfectly fine.

I have tried multiple times to reset it via the button on the back but have had no luck.

Normally I wouldn't care but this specific controller costs quite a bit, even used. And it looks good. I have tried contacting Sony to see if they could repair it for me (it's definitely out of warranty) but their chat isn't working for me atm.

Any ideas what I could do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...