anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

ps4 cuh-2000 vs cuh-2100. what is the difference/

hello, i sold my ps4 pro few months ago (moving. takes space/heavy - happened to be cheaper/easier to just sell it off). now i need another ps4 to take its place so i decided to get ps4 slim.

i see that there is cuh-2000 and cuh-2100 series. in japan right now you can order from sony website only cuh-2100 and there is only white and black consoles (+ game dedicated limited editions) but worldwide we still have cuh-2000.

hong kong still sell cuh-2000 and all slim consoles here in vietnam is cuh-2000.

i was looking around and silver console seems to have only cuh-2000 variant ;p (i want to get silver... since ps2 memories and my current vita is silver colored (limited dragon quest edition))

what is the difference?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...