anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

PS4 just started making some crazy noises

I put it in rest mode but it kept beeping like something was continuing to press the disc eject button every 15 seconds so I booted it back up and the disc drive began to make a whirring type noise like a disc was starting up but no disc was inserted, it would whirr for a few seconds then stop, whirr then stop, and it just kept repeating that and the disc eject button wouldn't respond at all like I press it and no beeps were made so I shut the system off completely and then turned it back on and everything seemed fine so I put it back in rest mode, please tell me my ps4 isn't screwing up, I seriously can't afford a new one right now



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...