anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

PS4 Madden Season 2018

I have a Season that plays 2 games a week on PS4. Advance is Wednesday night and Saturday night. Looking for Active and relax/chill people. Will be doing more then one season. WE have discord so we can contact everyone to get games in. Please message me ASAP if you like to join One of the teams that are open atm

(Bucs 1-3)

(49niners 1-3)

(Colts 1-3)

(Dolphins 2-2)

Might Open up Teams

(Cowboys 2-2)

(Giants 1-3)

Message me if you like to play with one of the open teams. If one of the might open up teams you like to play with message me and ill let you know on Wednesday if that open up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...