anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

PS4 needs a true online coop ARPG game, like Dragon's Dogma but online coop...

Imagine if you could fully co-op Dragon Dogma, wouldn't that be amazing? We need those kinds of fully fledged coop ARPGS or even RPGs.

Not Diablo 3 or MMORPGs like Neverwinter, Skyforge or ESO that look cheap or are too complicated or full of fetch quests and grinding... I am aware that in Japan they have Dragon Dogma online but it looks like one of those MMORPGs...

Something like the old Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance, with blocking mechanics (shield) and coop mechanics would be nice, e.g. Torchlight gameports. Even Dragon Age Inq full coop campaign would be awesome.

I guess the Souls series or Nioh can be played coop but it's overtly complicated, would be nice if they released pure coop modes so you don't need embers, humanities and effigies or whatever and you could actually do the whole game together and it would save on both systems.

One can only dream... sigh... lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...